Breastfeeding Naturally (3rd edition)
$34.95Sold By: Australian Breastfeeding Association
Breastfeeding Naturally can help answer the questions nearly every parent has about breastfeeding. It includes photos and diagrams plus useful topics in an easy-to-read format. Breastfeeding Naturally provides up-to-date information from both scientific research and the collective wisdom of the thousands of mothers.
- All the facts you need for preparing for breastfeeding and getting started with your baby
- Information on breastmilk supply concerns such as how often, how long, and how much
- Practical details on normal sleep behaviour
- Tips to help get the rest you need
- Helpful details on common breastfeeding challenges
- Useful facts about common infant ailments including colic, wind, reflux, lactose intolerance and allergies
- Handy guide to getting out and about with your baby
- Tips for looking after yourself
- Useful information for babies born by caesarean, premature babies, multiple births and babies born with a disability
- Useful guide on expressing and storing breastmilk
- Valuable tips to help when returning to work
|Dimensions||225 x 170 x 14 mm|
What a fantastic book, i love being able to use the index at the back and find information quick and easy. It has been great for me as a first time mum to have reliable information at my fingertips.
This book is so well laid out and informative. It really helps explain the things you need to know as a parent. So great for partner to read, as it explains it all really well. such a great reference as you go along too, as you can flip through the contents of index to find exactly what you neex to know at the time.
Very easy to read and understand. It’s not a long book, yet still explains everything you need to know, in easy to access chapters. I have referred back to it often. Excellent to receive this book with my ABA membership.