Breastfeeding Confidence Booklet
Breastfeeding Confidence is a handy quick guide on the essentials of breastfeeding. For Health Professionals, this booklet is perfect for the ante-natal/postnatal pack, this informative booklet really does boost a mother’s breastfeeding confidence.
Includes the following topics:
- What should I expect?
- What breastfeeding provides
- How often should I feed my baby?
- Helpful tips on positioning your baby for feeding
- Working out if I have enough milk?
- Looking after yourself
- What’s the let-down reflex?
- Some tips if you have sore breasts or nipples
- Expressing and storing breastmilk
- Storage of breastmilk for home use
- Getting out and about
- Breastfeeding and work
- Your baby’s weight