NMAA cooks – recipes for busy mothers
Out of stockSold By: Australian Breastfeeding Association
First published in 1973, and updated in 2007, NMAA Cooks holds a special place in the heart of a generation who grew up with the tried and true family favourites in this book that have stood the test of time. Thousands of people have grown up eating and then, in turn, cooking their favourite recipes like the Simplicity Chocolate Cake, the Carrot Cake, Marinated Chicken Wings, Tuna and Cashews and making the recipe for play dough.
Includes recipes for:
• Dips, pates and ors d’oevres
• Soups, quiches, egg and cheese dishes, and pasta
• Seafood, red meat, poultry and game meats
• Vegetables, sides and salads
• Desserts, biscuits and slices
• Breakfast and lunch box inspiration
• Cakes and sweets for celebrations
• Activities for a rainy day with small children
• Entertaining and dinner party favourites
This book is fantastic for busy mums. Lots of quick and easy ideas for feeding a family. The simplicity chocolate cake is one of the most used recipes. Also a great gift for when your children leave the nest .